izaN + josH = izaN, joSh & uS2

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

maDe iN Heaven



What an excellent sunset it was... We were surrounded by a sea of unconditional love by the people most dear to us. I made a promise. A promise not of any physical tangible matter, for none of which can I be sure of... But the only thing I am sure of is to give her love that last forever and the promise to be near each time she calls, for the only heart I long for is hers.. and that is all. A simple truthful promise from the depths of my being, a promise to be hers mind, body and soul...

The sunset that evening saw the heavens filled with the spectacular colours of love... Rose pink, amber, yellows, gold against the backdrop of baby~blue sky dotted with puffy white clouds, whom themselves were tinted in this rosy shade; all of which paving the perfect setting for this promise I was making. It was as if it was always meant to be. Somewhat written in the heavens.

Well as my best-man said... "dude...! marriages are made in heaven"... Corny as it sounds, I must say I believe him. I truly do!

How lucky am i to have found my love...

• • • • •